Make dinnertime stress-free taking into consideration this slow-cooker vegetable dhal – just set and forget.
The ingredient of Slow-cooker vegie dhal
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 200g pumpkin, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200g cauliflower, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200g (1 cup) yellow split peas
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 lighthearted long green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods Turmeric arena
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 12 curry leaves
- 500ml (2 cups) vegetable heap or chicken stock, warmed
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- Baby coriander leaves, to give support to
- Indian flatbreads, to assist
The instruction how to make Slow-cooker vegie dhal
- Place the onion, chopped pumpkin, cauliflower, eggplant, split peas, tomato, garlic, ginger, chilli and turmeric in the bowl of a 5L slow cooker.
- Heat oil in a frying pan more than medium heat. ensue the cumin and curry leaves, if using, and cook until aromatic. go to to the slow cooker.
- Pour the admiring amassing more than the vegetables and move around to combine. Season past pepper. Cover the slow cooker and cook in relation to High for 31 u20442-4 hours or until the vegetables and split peas are tender. amass the spinach, cover and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Season well. Sprinkle the dhal in the same way as coriander leaves and assist in imitation of flatbreads.
Nutritions of Slow-cooker vegie dhalfatContent: