reorganize your Caesar salad subsequent to this easy charred credit - its smokey, crunchy, and creamy! Served when a smokey bacon, cheddar and leek quiche, it makes a delicious lunch or dinner.
The ingredient of Charred cos Caesar salad
- 400g packet Ruffie Rustic smokey bacon, cheddar and leek quiche
- 2 baby cos lettuce, halved lengthways
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped roomy dill, lead pro new sprigs to assist
- 1 tablespoon pepitas, toasted
The instruction how to make Charred cos Caesar salad
- Heat quiches following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan around high heat. Cook lettuce for 1 minute each side or until charred.
- total tally dressing and dill in a small jug. Place lettuce vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a large serving platter. Drizzle when dressing. Sprinkle considering pepitas and further dill. Serve quiches similar to salad.
Nutritions of Charred cos Caesar saladfatContent: