Matched in imitation of a juicy roast, these fun vegie chips are a crunchier, more delicious pretension to reach some of your five-a-day.
The ingredient of Spice-roasted beetroot and pumpkin chips in the manner of roasted garlic yoghurt
- 2 (1kg) beetroot, trimmed, peeled (see notes)
- 800g kent pumpkin, peeled
- 2 tablespoons other virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sports ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, lightly crushed (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
The instruction how to make Spice-roasted beetroot and pumpkin chips in the manner of roasted garlic yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Cut beetroot and pumpkin into 2.5cm thick chips. Place each onto separate prepared trays. Drizzle next oil. increase cumin, fennel and sea salt. Sprinkle evenly higher than beetroot and pumpkin. Season considering pepper. Toss to coat. mount up garlic to trays.
- Roast for 50 minutes or until golden and tender.
- deliberately purposefully squeeze garlic from skins. Transfer to a bowl. Mash as soon as a fork. rouse in yoghurt. Season once salt and pepper. relief chips past garlic yoghurt.
Nutritions of Spice-roasted beetroot and pumpkin chips in the manner of roasted garlic yoghurtfatContent: 293.97 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 13 milligrams cholesterol