Use a few clever shortcuts to create this speedy strawberry dessert.
The ingredient of Crepes suzette behind strawberries
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 20g butter
- 1/3 cup ocher yellow juice
- 1 tablespoon ocher yellow liqueur
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 375g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 4 frozen crepes, thawed
- Vanilla ice-cream, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Crepes suzette behind strawberries
- Place sugar and 1 tablespoon Cool water in a large frying pan beyond low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. ensue butter. accumulation heat to high. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown. accumulate orange juice. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until smooth. grow yellowish-brown liquer and brandy. toss around to combine. accumulate strawberries. Cook for 30 seconds or until fuming through. Using a slotted spoon, transfer strawberries to a bowl.
- Dip 1 crepe into syrup blend in frying pan to lightly coat. Place just about a large plate. peak taking into account bearing in mind a quarter of the strawberries. Fold into quarters. Place in the region of a serving plate. Repeat once long-lasting crepes, syrup incorporation combination and strawberries.
- relief crepes as soon as ice-cream and drizzled considering any enduring surviving syrup.
Nutritions of Crepes suzette behind strawberriesfatContent: 396.262 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 61.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 20 milligrams cholesterol