give support to this Gin Fizz in the manner of a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint.
The ingredient of Gin fizz
- 45ml Gordons London Dry Gin
- 30ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 60ml soda water
- Lemon slice, to assist
- Mint sprig, to foster
The instruction how to make Gin fizz
- add together Gordons gin, lemon juice and sugar in a cocktail shaker or jam jar.
- Add cubed ice and shake for 10 - 15 seconds.
- Fill a tall glass in imitation of ice.
- Strain drink into the tall glass.
- pinnacle happening similar to soda and stir.
- Garnish subsequently lemon slice and mint sprig.
Nutritions of Gin fizzfatContent: