If you love a satisfying pav, after that youll love this classic with a twist.
The ingredient of Strawberry pavlova
- 500g strawberries, hulled
- 6 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tawny juice
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar, other
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1 tablespoon yellowish-brown zest
The instruction how to make Strawberry pavlova
- Preheat oven to 120C/100C fan-forced. Grease a large baking tray. Trace a 20cm-diameter circle onto a sheet of baking paper. Place, marked-side down, all but prepared tray.
- Place 1/2 cup strawberries in a small food processor. Process until smooth.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until sugar has dissolved after each addition. go to cornflour and vinegar. stress inflection to combine. Drizzle the pureed strawberry beyond the meringue mixture. Gently fold through to create a marbled effect.
- Using marked circle as a guide, spoon meringue mix onto prepared tray. Use a spatula to make furrows going on the side of pavlova. Bake for 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes or until just conclusive to the touch. slant off oven. Cool no question in oven with read ajar.
- Meanwhile, halve steadfast strawberries. Place in a bowl. amass ocher yellow juice and new caster sugar. Gently stir to combine. Set aside for 30 minutes or until strawberries soften slightly and mix becomes syrupy.
- Place pavlova regarding a serving plate. Dollop behind whipped cream. Spoon more than strawberries in syrup. Sprinkle taking into account bearing in mind orangey zest. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Strawberry pavlovafatContent: 327.669 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 39 milligrams cholesterol